If you’re planning to visit Washington DC this fall, you’re in luck! October and the following fall months offer visitors plenty of things to do, including a host of unique festivals, area attractions, and popular events in DC. The Wink hotel. is situated conveniently close to the best of everything the capital city has to offer, making it the perfect base for your next visit. Here are five of our fall faves to consider.
1. Sauf Haus Bier Hall & Garden Nothing says fall quite like a classic beerfest! Luckily, right here in Dupont Circle you can find a lively two-level Beer Garden featuring a rooftop hall serving up authentic German beer and food. Best of all, they’re open all year round, so you can enjoy the atmosphere of Oktoberfest any time you’re in town. And you get some modern extras, like live acoustic music on Thursdays and plenty of TVs for watching your favorite fall sports. Prost!
2. Wunder Garten If you prefer an outdoor setting to enjoy the fall weather while toasting, this climate-controlled patio features not only classic German and Austrian beer, but local brews as well as wine, cider, and snacks. There’s even a firepit serving up delicious S’mores. And if you want something more filling, CaliBurger DC delivers their tasty offerings to you right at Wunder Garten. We call that wunderfull!
3. All Things Go Fall Classic For a fabulous fall festival, visit one of the District’s coolest neighborhoods, Union Market, for this music event that also features plenty of delicious local food to savor. Musical performances this year include Maggie Rogers, Carly Rae Jepsen, Billie Elish, BØRNS, and Betty Who.
4. H Street Festival One of the best parts of DC is its many distinctive neighborhoods. What started as a block party has grown into one of the most popular and diverse fall events in DC. The festival offers distinct stages featuring music, dance, fashion, arts, poetry, and more, all celebrating the many cultures and heritages that combine to create our nation’s capital. Choose to simply be a spectator, or get involved at the many interactive art and exhibitor stations set up along the 11 blocks that this event encompasses. There is truly something for everyone here!
5. Snallygaster Another fall festival option is Snallygaster, showcasing more than 300 craft ciders and beers from more than 120 breweries at booths spread out along famed Pennsylvania Avenue. This highly-anticipated event also features a fantastic selection of DC’s popular food trucks accompanied by a great lineup of live music. You’ll have a monstrously good time!
If you’re planning a fall visit to Washington DC, our conveniently located hotel provides you with the perfect base to enjoy all that the area has to offer. For more information on these or other fall events
Planning to host a meeting Washington, DC this year? Why not choose The Wink as your venue? Placing you and your attendees perfectly in the midst of the best of everything Washington DC has to offer, our hotel is the perfect setting for success. Here’s why.
1. Inspiring Venues
All of the carefully kept venues at The Wink are designed for comfort, style, and getting down to business. Fashioned with a focus on both connectivity and creativity, we imbue business meetings and corporate events at our hotel with sophistication and motivation. Our tech-savvy venues are perfect for everything from training seminars and board meetings to holiday dinners and awards banquets – and we can easily host from 14 to 300 of your most dedicated employees and valued guests.
2. Ideal Location
Location, location, location. There’s a reason why event planners spend so much time choosing the setting for successful events. The Wink is situated in the very heart of DC’s exciting Dupont Circle neighborhood, placing you and your guests within easy reach of shopping, dining, theater, nightlife, and the arts. It’s the perfect place for team-building activities like attending a Kennedy Center show or enjoying a dinner cruise on the Potomac River. And even if you never leave the hotel, you’ll sense the energy of the thriving tech, fashion, art, and cultural scene that surrounds you.
3. Fabulous Food
At The Wink, we invite you and your guests to arrive hungry, because we feature some of the most mouthwatering event catering menus you’ll find in Washington DC. Featuring a focus on seasonal, locally grown ingredients with always customizable menus, our goal is to leave you and your attendees satisfied and fueled up for success, from start to finish.
4. Event Planning Expertise
Seriously. Our experienced staff has worked with politicians and diplomats, so we know how to host exceptional events that are first class in every way. All we need you to provide is a venue selection and a guest list, and we can take care of all the details for you. Or, we can walk you through the specifics and let you hand-pick every element to create your event. Either way, you can count on our versatile, highly trained staff to ensure that everything goes off flawlessly!
5. Holiday Celebrations Extraordinaire
Washing DC’s been there, done that crowd has taught us the importance of making every event unique. From wining and dining to just the right entertainment and décor, we offer everything from state-of-the-art audiovisuals to classic surrounding in our exclusive venues. From intimate dinners to ballroom galas, we have you covered!
For an inspiring location to exceptional accommodations,every event at The Wink is unforgettable. Contact us today,and start planning for success!