If you’re planning to visit Washington DC this fall, you’re in luck! October and the following fall months offer visitors plenty of things to do, including a host of unique festivals, area attractions, and popular events in DC. The Wink hotel. is situated conveniently close to the best of everything the capital city has to offer, making it the perfect base for your next visit. Here are five of our fall faves to consider.
1. Sauf Haus Bier Hall & Garden Nothing says fall quite like a classic beerfest! Luckily, right here in Dupont Circle you can find a lively two-level Beer Garden featuring a rooftop hall serving up authentic German beer and food. Best of all, they’re open all year round, so you can enjoy the atmosphere of Oktoberfest any time you’re in town. And you get some modern extras, like live acoustic music on Thursdays and plenty of TVs for watching your favorite fall sports. Prost!
2. Wunder Garten If you prefer an outdoor setting to enjoy the fall weather while toasting, this climate-controlled patio features not only classic German and Austrian beer, but local brews as well as wine, cider, and snacks. There’s even a firepit serving up delicious S’mores. And if you want something more filling, CaliBurger DC delivers their tasty offerings to you right at Wunder Garten. We call that wunderfull!
3. All Things Go Fall Classic For a fabulous fall festival, visit one of the District’s coolest neighborhoods, Union Market, for this music event that also features plenty of delicious local food to savor. Musical performances this year include Maggie Rogers, Carly Rae Jepsen, Billie Elish, BØRNS, and Betty Who.
4. H Street Festival One of the best parts of DC is its many distinctive neighborhoods. What started as a block party has grown into one of the most popular and diverse fall events in DC. The festival offers distinct stages featuring music, dance, fashion, arts, poetry, and more, all celebrating the many cultures and heritages that combine to create our nation’s capital. Choose to simply be a spectator, or get involved at the many interactive art and exhibitor stations set up along the 11 blocks that this event encompasses. There is truly something for everyone here!
5. Snallygaster Another fall festival option is Snallygaster, showcasing more than 300 craft ciders and beers from more than 120 breweries at booths spread out along famed Pennsylvania Avenue. This highly-anticipated event also features a fantastic selection of DC’s popular food trucks accompanied by a great lineup of live music. You’ll have a monstrously good time!
If you’re planning a fall visit to Washington DC, our conveniently located hotel provides you with the perfect base to enjoy all that the area has to offer. For more information on these or other fall events
Invisible App Zone